Impreza ran a series of workshops to identify the key issues that the organisation were facing, and developed a strategy for the development of a public facing and members website, plus a bespoke backend CRM solution to manage their day-to-day processes. This CRM would tightly integrate into the websites to ensure data existed in only one place, throughout the organisation.
Key elements of the project:
- Full content managed public and members websites developed using Umbraco CMS
- Bespoke CRM system developed using ASP.net and MS SQL which tightly integrated into the websites providing a method for managing all contacts, clients and associated information
- Subscription management
- Event and course management
- E-commerce integration with Worldpay for taking course payment online
- Sage integration
- Dashboard for members to see latest relevant information
- Document management library featuring Microsoft Word and PDF “on-the-fly” conversions
- Member forum
- ISBA.tv movie library
If you have a similar project that you’d like to discuss, please call on 01634 299800 or send an email to get the ball rolling.