Enterprise Management System
- Facilities Management
- Client since 2006
Cousins are a dynamic organisation providing reactive and scheduled facilities management services to blue-chip clients. The nature of their business demands reliable and efficient systems that can manage their processes, and that reflect their ISO9001 procedures.
They have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years which lead them to implement databases to address specific processes. However, these databases were all separate and shared no common data.
Our remit was to integrate these systems and consolidate data, whilst at the same time develop new functionality.
Following several requirement gathering workshops, together we developed a wireframe design and specification which visually communicated our proposed integration solution. The plan was to integrate all existing systems whilst developing a completely new environment and also implementing improvements to existing systems.
The system included:
- CRM module for managing companies, sites and contacts
- User customised dashboard providing fast acces to important information
- Reactive helpdesk management
- Quote creation and management
- Management of waste and hire items
- Financial reporting including direct link to Sage
- Training module for managing employee training certificates and courses
- Sub-contractors module for managing when insurances expire
- Full user administration interface
- Personnel module which holds all employee information
- Grounds Maintenance module for managing contracts and schedules
The system is an end-to-end enterprise solution that fully integrates every element of the business.
The Impreza software development team have been exceptional in suggesting ideas for working more efficiently. The initial brain storming process and proof of system proved to be invaluable as it allowed us to consider our requirements fully before commencing with a development. As usual, the team have been nothing but supportive throughout the entire process. The enterprise management system has made our lives significantly easier – we were unaware that there were so many applications we could use to help us work smarter. More importantly, our clients have noticed the huge change in the way we manage their jobs and communicate with them. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Impreza for the implementation of new systems – they have proved to be a real asset to us.